Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coming out of the closet!


OK so I admit it! I've had a few skeletons in my closet! My closet had become a dumping ground for miscellaneous items such as pictures, unwanted clothes, a Christmas tree, boxes of papers. You name it and it was in there. Just a huge, cluttered mess of items that I didn't want to deal with and I just kept piling it in. I had put it off far too long it was time to clean out the closet and I'm so glad I did! It's so organized and pretty in there and is being utilized as it should. Often times there are areas in our lives that clutter our minds and make our lives a jumbled mess and very stressful! Every now and then it's just good to clean out your closet. What do we put in our closets ladies? Everything we don't want others to see, know about or put off until later. What's in your closet? What is it that clutters up your life & your time? Pin point what it is and clean that junk out! Your heart and mind will be cleaner, clearer & prettier, making life less stressful and a little more enjoyable. Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart oh God; and renew a right spirit within me :)

No comments: