Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

We had the funnest time shopping today! I needed a hat for the Ladies Tea that we are having @ my church next Saturday so while we were out running errands I decided to stop by a few places and see what I could find. My kids had more fun shopping for hats than I did! They were cracking me up with their hats, sunglasses and scarves. I did manage to find a hat. It's a tiny hat and sooo cute! I also found a retro Easter dress for my little girl and little white gloves. Now all she needs is white shoes and a matching hat to pull it all together. I'm still looking for some shirts and ties for my boys. We aren't going to be matching this year but that's ok. My children are so much fun & maybe a little crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way :)


No comments: