Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!

Wow! What a weekend! I've been shopping for Easter clothes, shoes, food, baskets and candy! The kids and I have been having a great time coloring eggs, baking cakes and going to parties this weekend. Right now I'm doing some last minute cooking and preparations for Easter Sunday! This year I'm making a bunny cake & deviled eggs to take to my mom's house. I ♥ getting all dressed up and going to church. It is a special day! It's the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ! What a day to remember how our Lord freely gave His life to pay for our sins. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 What a great example if His love for us the sinner. I'm happy to serve a RISEN SAVIOR. HE IS NOT HERE: FOR HE IS RISEN, JUST AS HE SAID. COME SEE THE PLACE WHERE THE LORD LAY. HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!

No comments: