Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

New recipes that made my menu this week!



(Click photo to enlarge)
To download your free weekly menu go to Heavenly Homakers I filled mine in using Picnik.com
Link

Throughout the week I browse blogs looking for new recipes that my family can tryout. Every Thursday or Friday I'll sit down to create a new menu for the next week and then make a grocery list off of that. Here's my menu for the week of 8/26 thru 9/2. B- Breakfast (red) L- Lunch (green) & D- Dinner (black). Some new recipes were added this week, they are...Puppies in Blankets, Pancake bacon strips, Crock pot potatoes, Fried eggs in bell pepper rings & Chicken, bacon, avocado quesadillas.
I also have a Cobb Salad recipe for you to try :)

Enjoy!






6 comments:

Amy said...

Great ideas! I am always looking for more recipe ideas for my group of 5 kiddos as well!
www.5littleteeth.blogspot.com

Mom of 5 said...

Thanks! We gotta keep it interesting ;)

Monica said...

Thanks for the great ideas! I love to cook those comforting fall and winter meals but I struggle spring and summer what to do. I'm not really very good on the grill...LOL!

Mom of 5 said...

We end up eating alot of whole baked chicken, salads, burritos, soft tacos, hamburgers, and BBQ sandwiches during those warm months :) This was our first year without a grill so I know what you mean :)

Trisha said...

The fried eggs in bell pepper rings will be a welcome and different treat. Thanks!

Far Above Rubies said...

Great idea, Amy. I've been trying out E-Mealz with David Ramsey. I like it a lot.