Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Quilt & My Birthday

This is the new quilt that my momma bought me for my birthday which is coming up on Monday. I will be 30 years grown up, not old ;) Most of my friends were devistated when they turned thirty but I feel like I've just started living and I love it! There's something about being thirty that makes me feel like a grown up. I don't feel like a young lady anymore. I'm told I look young so I'm not worried about that. I figure if you don't feel, look or act old then your not old. I'm excited about what the future holds and I still have many unfulfilled hopes and dreams to accomplish. I still know how to let loose and have a good time as well. A little frivolity never hurt anyone. But don't you just love all the fall colors in this quilt :)

No comments: