Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Setting Out the Manger Scene :)

My kids love the Manger Scene that my daddy sets up every year.
Jared, is helping with some electrical issues ;)
Jorja, is enjoying Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus
Jared, tries to get the donkey to light up.
Jorja, spreads out the hay :)
Jared, thinks Joseph is cool ;)
He also likes to hang with the wise men.
The Bible says.. He who walks with wise men will be wise... Prov. 31:20

My oldest boys mugging with Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.
We always attempt to get a nice shot but we usually end up with something like this. LOL
My daddy puts on the star!
And when they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Matthew 2:10


I love the way it looks when it's finished! It's not finished yet but close. I'll post the finished product later in the month.
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. Luke 2:12

No comments: