Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Christmas Tree!


One of my fondest memories as a child was putting up our Christmas Tree :) My daddy would play Christmas music on the record player and we would decorate our tree together, along with my momma and sister. Now I haven't been able to get all of my family together to help at one time like that, but I did enlist the help of my three little ones. We decorated this tree together :) The ornaments came from my grandmother. She had these ornaments when my momma was little and I remember seeing them on her tree when I was a child. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to put them on our tree this year. I like it!

My little girl Jorja, likes the deer. She says it's because we have deer in our woods :)
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2:14

This really has the story inside it!
Aw, the nativity
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. Luke 2:12


This is Jared's favorite :) The Nutcracker!
Here's a little book on the History of Santa Clause :)



No comments: