Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Dinner Party

Welcome to my little girl's Birthday dinner party.


It's simple, nothing fancy.

A friend from church made this awesome cake for her for free!!!

My little girl loves Hello Kitty and so does her mom ;)

The cake is vanilla flavored and made from scratch even the fondant was homemade :)

Align CenterI think she did a great job considering this was her first time making the fondant herself.

So cute ^_^

We're ready to sing Happy Birthday!

Now blow the candles out! Come on..... ;) I couldn't get her to blow them out! LOL

Oh well! Let's cut the cake anyway ;)


Those were Hello Kitty rings around the cake. Oh, the cake was yummy!

Font sizeHello Kitty Power!!!

This was the ice cream tray. I didn't get a pic of it for some reason.

Sprinkles...

Gummy Bears...

M&M's...

and Reeses Pieces all together!!!


A cherry on top of a chocolate ice cream cone...

A mountain of whipped cream sounds yummy.

Mine was a little smaller ;)

Since it was my little girl's 6th birthday, I let her plan her own birthday menu.
We had BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Deviled Eggs, even Pigs in a Blanket ;)
All the food was good! I must say she is a great little meal planner ;)





8 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow, what a fun party!! :)

Michelle Murray said...

Awesome time with the family, you truly inspire me Michelle.....you are a wonderful mom!

Michelle Murray said...

LOL Momma are u logged into my Blog ?

Anonymous said...

What a special time. The cake was amazing. I love the ice cream tray. All of it was beautiful and I am sure very special to your girl.

Alycia Nichols said...

What a wonderful party for a little girl!!! So colorful and fun! Perfect!

Marlis said...

She did plan a great menu! I bet the kids loved everything. the cake is fabulous.. It is so beautiful. thanks for dropping in with your kind comments. xo marlis

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

5 kids and you had time to do this?

Okay I am your newest follower cuz I have to watch you be super mom!!

Awesome party!!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful cake, my goodness, you'd think it was professional! What a nice friend that did it! Happy birthday to your little one. Everything looks great and the food yummy! What a great party! Hugs, FABBY