Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What is Pinterest?

is a virtual pinboard. You can organize your recipes, find your style, crafts, DIY projects, organizing ideas, products you love, homeschooling ideas, stuff for kids and anything else you are interested in.

It's a very inspiring place. There are so many ideas and things I want to try and make that I have found on there. Here are a few of my boards...

Homeschool(photo credit)
Clocks in different time zones.

(photo credit)
Puzzle pieces as magnets

(photo credit)
Chalk board globe


Ideas for the home
(photo credit)
Coolest staircase ever!


(photo credit)
Sleeping porch


(photo credit)
Re-purposed dresser


Simplify My Life

(photo credit)
Organized your freezer


(photo credit)
Organize your makeup using magnets for easy access.


(photo credit)
I would use this for clean laundry to save space.


My Style
(photo credit)
(photo credit)
(photo credit)
You can follow me here on Pinterest.
If you are interested in joining feel free to ask me for an invite!
Happy Pinning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh.....I am so addicted....I spend wayyyyy too much time pinning ideas to my boards. It is going to take me years to accomplish all of the craft ideas and DIY projects! I so understand your Pinerest love! :)

Unknown said...

I have been avoiding this for I know I will spend WAY to much time pinning...LOL!! Loving the laundry idea!! Thanks for linking up!! I'll be pinning before too long...I can feel it!

Michelle Murray said...

Pinning has been good for me. It keeps me off of fb lol I end up getting creative...it kind of motivates me to do something.