Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

I've Moved!

Here is a picture of my fireplace which I absolutely love! I just threw a few decor items up on the mantle for the time being. Sorry, I haven't been able to blog in a while. I've been busy moving and we haven't hooked up our Internet yet. We did finally get our cable up and running yesterday but I must say that life without Internet and T.V. was not that bad. We spent our time reading, playing, talking and staring at the fire. lol We're still in the process of unpacking. Blah! On top of that task I have either broken, fractured or torn some ligaments in my foot, making it hard to do anything easily. I also have a sick baby. I hope we will both feel better soon. In case you are wondering how I hurt my foot....I kicked my husband wrestling Monday night! haha! We were having a great time.

No comments: