Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Wreath Craft

Fall is officially here!
The leaves are changing and falling to the ground.
The weather is...well almost perfect. Everything's just beautiful around here and I've been in a crafty mood. I found this cute Leaf Wreath (try saying that 3x's out loud lol) that I thought the kids and I might enjoy.(Above) is the wreath that I made and hung on our front door :)

We started out with a basket full of colorful leaves from the yard,
cut out some circles, clipped off the steams and started gluing...

Jacob (13) made this lovely yellow wreath.

Joel (4) & I worked on his together :)

Jared (7) created this masterpiece ;)

Jon (11) did a wonderful job on his...

and Jorja (6) added acorns to hers :)
It was fun & messy. The perfect combination for a good time around here ;)


Photobucket


>


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this. I am so gonna do this with my kids when the leaves turn some more here in my parts. Of course...I'll credit you. Thanks for sharing. They did a great job!!

Tara said...

I love this too! I think my boys will love doing it. Thanks for the idea! Your kids did a really good job!

Tara said...

What did you use for the circles?

Michelle Murray said...

I didn't have any paper plates so I put two pieces of card stock paper side by side,placed a dinner plate in the middle of the two pages and traced around it for the outer circle and a cereal bowl for the center circle, cut them out and taped them together lol

Tara said...

Thanks! :) You know that I'm kind of crafty challenged! ;)

Michelle Murray said...

You're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and paragraph is truly fruitful
for me, keep up posting these articles.

Also visit my web-site; Louis Vuitton Discount